Xplor - Xoximilco Package
A package that combines an adventure and a Mexican party!
Get ready for a unique experience of adventure and fun in the Riviera Maya! Visit the spectacular Xplor Park, where you will find the tallest zip-lines in the Mexican Caribbean. Glide through two circuits with a total of fourteen lines and feel the adrenaline rush through your veins. Then, hop on an amphibious vehicle and drive through paths between the jungle and caves, or take an exciting tour through underground rivers in a raft or by swimming. After all the action, recharge your energy with a delicious buffet at Xplor.
But that's not all, the party continues at Xoximilco! Travel through the park's canals on a trajinera and meet an entertainer who will accompany you throughout the way, while enjoying a tasting dinner and an open bar on board. All this while listening to live music be part of this great Mexican celebration. Don't miss this incredible experience of adventure and fun in the Riviera Maya!
At Xoximilco, Trajinera’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
- • The tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves, bridges, and jungle trails.
- • Discover caves and underground rivers during different activities.
- • Tasty buffet lunch and non-alcoholic beverages to recover your energies.
- • A party onboard traditional Trajineras.
- • Open bar wit tequila, beer, and flavored waters.
- • Tasting dinner with Mexican specialties.
- • Cheerful live music for dancing.
Available: Xplor Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Xoximilco Monday to Saturday. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. end tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
Children: from 5 to 11 years get 25% off the adult ticket price*.
Minimum Age: 5 years.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Nighttime Trajinera ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana and marimba.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swim suit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing.
- Bring a towel and an extra change of clothes.
- Use a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Park in Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities must be accompanied by a relative or friend at all moment.
- Certain activities are not recommended for soon to be moms or people with a heart condition, fear of heights, back problems or with a weight greater than 300 lbs (136 kg. For the zip-lines, the minimum required height is 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Registration at Xoximilco is from 7:00 p.m. and the 3-hour tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Each Trajinera have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- The minimum age at Xoximilco is 5 years old (must be accompanied by an adult at every moment)
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.