Tips to have the best time in your visit to Xplor
How to make the most out of Xplor? Well, there are many ways to live this adventure park. However, knowing what to wear or what’s the best choice of shoes for water activities might be a life saver. For this reason, we provide this safety and recommendations tips for our visitors.
Wearing shorts is a good idea. Try and bring the most comfortable you can find, as you may find the harness a bit uncomfortable if your shorts are not too fit for adventure. Remember you’ll be getting completely wet so keep that in mind when choosing them. If you’ll be wearing only your bathing suit, try and go for a swimming trunks option for men, or for women, try a sport short over your swimsuit.
Bring a comfortable t-shirt and keep in mind it will get soaking wet. Tank tops are comfortable too and they help reduce tan lines. Whichever you choose, remember to bring a change of clothes and a towel. You’ll be able to keep them in the lockers while you have fun in complete freedom!
All the activities in the park are bound to leave you with, at least, a refreshing splash. Most of them involve getting fully wet, so yeah, a swimsuit is probably a good idea. Try choosing a comfortable one that allows you to move freely and perform adventurous activities.
A great investment if you’re visiting this adventure park is a pair of shoes for water activities. Sandals might fall off on the zip-lines and regular shoes are not too comfortable when they get soaked. So, the perfect choice are watershoes.
However, if you choose to bring anything else, just keep in mind it must be something that’s well supported to your ankles and that can get wet. You will find them at our stores too.
The park doesn’t offer towel service, so bringing a towel is recommended. You may keep it in your locker along with your change of clothes so you can focus on the fun and come back for them at the end of the day!
You can help us preserve and take care of our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only use sunblock, sunscreen and insect repellent containing titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products.
Your safety is top priority
Xplor has modern and cutting-edge equipment and the highest security standards, which is why our visitors should only worry about having lots of fun. Also, you will be attended at all times by highly qualified personnel to guarantee your safety.
- Two adjustable straps unfolded in a three-step mechanism.
- A two-inch safety clasp.
- Two adjustable straps with two-inch safety clasps.
- Average weight of vest: 16 oz (450 g).
- Minimum weight capacity: 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Maximum weight capacity: 551 lbs (250 kg).
Harness Petzl Pandion
- An adjustable, compact and light harness, very popular in mountaineering and other adventure sports.
- A unique single tie-in point situated at the top of the Dyneema® belt system ensures excellent wear resistance.
- A half-inch stainless steel cable with a diameter of 2.8 x 7.4 in (7 x 19 cm) and a resistance of 180 kg/mm.
- Average weight capacity for a one-person raft: 330 lbs (150 kg).
- Average weight capacity for a double raft: 529 lbs (240 kg).
- Paddle weight: 8.8 oz (250 g).
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 in (30 x 15 cm).
Helmet Petzl Ecrin Roc
- Solid and fully adjustable.
- It’s made up of a robust polycarbonate casing for better shock-absorption.
- Thanks to its many vents (14), it’s comfortable and very well reinforced.
Rope Petzl Axis
- Extremely resistant polyvalent semi-static 11 mm rope.
- Certificate CE EN 1891 type A.
- Knot Resistance: 21 kN.
- Resistance to the sewn end: 24 kN
- Force of impact (factor 0.3): 5.1 kN
Pulley Petzl Trac
- Double pulley with fixed side plates and washers made of stainless steel which can be used on zip-lines that work on both cable and rope.
- Integrated VERTIGO karabiner.
- Resistance to traction: 20 kN.
John Deere Amphibious Vehicles
- Capacity to hold two adults and two kids.
- Equipped with seat belts for everyone.
- Front and rear bumpers for protection.
- Reinforced door.
- Protective ailerons for tires.
- Big capacity to adapt to the environment.