Cancun Adventures: Xplor All-Inclusive
An all-inclusive adventure in your vacation to Cancun and Playa del CarmenGlide by the tallest zip-lines in the destination. Drive through flooded caverns and make your way through the jungle on amphibious vehicles. Swim through a 65-million years old stalactite river. Splash into a refreshing cenote sliding on an original hammock zip-line. Paddle by underground caverns in a raft or have a cavernous adventure at Underground Expedition. Besides, be one of the first to try Xplor’s new activity, Toboganxote (opening in June, 2023.), a 5 in 1 waterslide that ends in a wave pool (attraction coming soon). Recover energy in a smoothie and snack station. Satisfy your hunger in a cavemen-worthy buffet. However you want. As many times as you want. In addition, you will live an adventure underground in the Underground Expedition, and an exciting rafting descent in Toboganxote, the only 5-in-1 waterslide that exists on the entire planet with guaranteed fun for everyone.The spectacular natural scenarios that surround the Riviera Maya are in display at Xplor. Live every bit of Playa del Carmen and <strong>Cancun adventures</strong> from over the treetops, through the jungle and into the Earth’s heart. The destination offers a wide variety of options, cenotes, underground rivers, caverns, and jungle tours in exotic vehicles... all of which can be done in a single adventure park! Discover Xplor and discover why freedom begins here. Your <strong>Xplor admission</strong> is an all-inclusive pass to every activity in the adventure park. Photo packages, transportation and souvenirs are sold separately. Purchasing your photo package will save you a lot of time and get you the best angles of the memories you’ll be living! Besides, it is the best way for you to focus only in having absolute fun!
Schedule: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Minimum age: 5 years old.
Kids: 25% discount from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- If your tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- If you have a heart condition, fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, or get dizzy easily, certain park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 288 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Activities have special requirements of height and weight. For Amphibious Vehicles and Underground Expedition, the minimum height is 3.6 ft (1.10 m); for Rafts and Stalactite River Swimming is 3.3 ft (1 m) tall and 300 lbs (136 kg) of weight. For Toboganxote, minimum height is 3.9 ft (1.20 m) tall and maximum weight of 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Usually purchased together:
Adults (12+ years):
Children (5-11 years):
Get your admission in advance. We have limited capacity, secure your place.
25% discount from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price.