Playa del Carmen and Cancun Zip-lines
Included in your admission
Xplor is the most visited zip-line park in the world. Two circuits of seven zip-lines each, make for a thrilling exploration of Playa del Carmen’s jungle. A waterslide and two refreshing water landings will get you soaking wet in the most adventurous fashion.
Your safety is our top priority. For this reason, we have the proper certifications and cutting-edge equipment. Always up to date and constantly maintained to keep the adventure as fun as it is safe.
Flying on a zip line has become one of the favorite activities for adventure and nature tourism enthusiasts, as it allows them to feel the adrenaline and experience a moment of freedom safely. It is also a way to get into the world of adventure, and later try something more extreme.
Also, you will find the ideal alternative to try this experience. The views, the sensation of the wind on your face, the speed they reach, and their length are incomparable. The best part is that you can choose between two routes with different heights and distances or even better, do both.
Let your explorer side out and get ready to fly solo or in pairs through the skies of the Mexican Caribbean. Enjoy the most fun, high, and safe zip lines in Cancun and Playa del Carmen at Xplor.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.6 ft or 1.1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.6 ft (1.1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory.
- The maximum weight to participate is 300 lbs (136 kg) and the minimum is 88 lbs (40 kg).
- The maximum circumference for the harness waist is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Body built of every visitor weighing 115 kg (250 lbs) or more will be considered to determine if it's possible to carry out the activity (full or partially).
- Children must meet the minimum height and the harness must fit well.
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, epilepsy, back problems, a heart condition, asthma, high-blood pressure, diabetes, fear of heights, or pregnant women.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.