XPLOR FUEGO ALL INCLUSIVE
Be ready to live a night of adventure exploring from the heights, through the jungle and inside the planet.
Open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Xplor Fuego is a thrilling adventure full of adrenaline on Zip-lines, Amphibious Vehicles, swimming and riding on Rafts over stalactite rivers, discovering ancient caverns and caves in an underground world, and gliding on a hammock into a cenote. The most intense nighttime adventure!
Xplor Fuego is an all inclusive Park where you can enjoy an exquisite BBQ ribs buffet and many other delicious meals, as well as unlimited non-alcoholic beverages to quench your explorer’s thirst and hunger.
Come to Xplor Fuego to unleash your intrepid nature!
Open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations.
5 years old
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A seven zip-line circuit which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Circuit of 3.1 miles (5 km) of jungle and caves driving an amphibious vehicle.
- Swim in the 437 yard (400 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Underground river rafts of 623 yards (570 m) paddling with special hand paddles.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego is open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m
- The minimum age recommended for Xplor is 5 years. Ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation is included only if out add it at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.