Xplor - Xichén Deluxe Package
Live a great adventure and take a look at the pre-hispanic past
Have a great day full of adventure at Xplor, sliding down speedy zip-lines that include the tallest in all of the Riviera Maya, as well as driving an amphibious vehicle through two circuits in the jungle, an incredible Underground Expedition, and swimming or paddling in a raft through stalactite rivers.
Discover the majesty of an ancient civilization by visiting Chichén Itzá, one of the most important archaeological wonders in the world. With a specialized guide, you will explore the Kukulcan Pyramid, the Temple of the Warriors, the Ballgame Court, and other impressive buildings that will transport you to Mexico's pre-Hispanic past. You will also visit a sacred cenote where you can refresh yourself in its crystal-clear waters and enjoy a buffet lunch at the best restaurant in Valladolid. An experience you must live!
- • The tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves, bridges, and jungle trails.
- • Discover caves and underground rivers during different activities.
- • Tasty buffet lunch and non-alcoholic beverages to recover your energies.
- • Discover Chichen Itzá with an expert certified guide.
- • Visit an astounding cenote.
- • Includes a tasty buffet lunch with beverages at La Casona de Valladolid.
- • Transportation from your hotel included.
Available: Xplor Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Xichén Deluxe Monday to Saturday.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price..
Minimum Age: 5 years old.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swimsuit, beach wear, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- For Xichén Deluxe Tour, confirm the departure point and hour.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Park in Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities must be accompanied by a relative or friend at all moment.
- Certain activities are not recommended for soon to be moms or people with a heart condition, fear of heights, back problems or with a weight greater than 300 lbs (136 kg. For the zip-lines, the minimum required height is 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Xichén Deluxe Tour is available Monday to Saturday, the departure time depends on your hotel’s location.
- The tour is about 12 hours long, including transportation time.
- Does not include the locker rental at the cenote’s premises.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.