Xplor - Xenotes Package
Live an adventure in the Mexican Caribbean with two outstanding experiences
Enjoy a day full of excitement and adventure at the impressive Xplor Park, where you'll find the tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya. Experience an adrenaline rush as you glide through two circuits with seven lines each, ending with a refreshing splash. Then, hop on an amphibious vehicle to drive through paths that wind through the jungle and inside caves. You'll also have the chance to take a rafting or swimming tour through the underground rivers, and refuel with a delicious buffet offered by Xplor.
On the Xenotes Tour, you'll visit four exclusive cenotes that showcase the different types found in nature. You'll have the opportunity to participate in various activities that take place in each cenote, have lots of fun, and truly connect with nature. To end your day at Xenotes in the best way possible, a delicious picnic in the middle of the jungle will be waiting for you after the last cenote, and you can accompany your food with beer or wine. Be part of this unique life experience!
- • The tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves, bridges, and jungle trails.
- • Discover caves and underground rivers during different activities.
- • Tasty buffet lunch and non-alcoholic beverages to recover your energies.
- • Visit four types of cenotes in one day at an exclusive tour.
- • Discover the native tales related to the cenotes.
- • Enjoy a tasty picnic with a cold beverage amid nature after exiting the last cenote.
- • Reduced groups for a better experience.
Available: Xplor Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Xenotes Monday to Saturday; transportation between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Children: From 6 to 11 get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price
Minimum Age: 5 years old. For Xenotes is 6 years.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swimsuit, beach wear, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- For the Xenotes Tour, please confirm the departure point and time.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Park in Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities must be accompanied by a relative or friend at all moment.
- Certain activities are not recommended for soon to be moms or people with a heart condition, fear of heights, back problems or with a weight greater than 300 lbs (136 kg. For the zip-lines, the minimum required height is 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Xenotes Tour is available Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum age recommended for Xenotes is 6 years of age. For the zip-lines, it is required to have a minimum height of 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use of life jacket is mandatory in every water activity.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price for Xenotes (must present an official I.D. to the tour operator when boarding the transportation).
- Take a shower before entering a cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- Xenotes tour is not recommended for people with heart or lung conditions, back problems, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or that suspect of being pregnant.
- Please notice that the cenotes are in the middle of the jungle and there are not paved roads to reach them.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.