Xplor - Xel-Há Package
Discover the adventure and natural beauty of the Mexican Caribbean
Between Cancun and Tulum, there are places of great beauty that are surrounded by nature, inviting rest and adventure. If you are looking for a unique experience with your family or friends, you can't miss the Xplor - Xel-Há package. At Xplor, exciting ziplines, amphibious vehicle circuits, an incredible underground expedition, and the opportunity to swim or paddle in stalactite rivers await you.
At Xel-Há, on the other hand, you can be in direct contact with nature, enjoying a huge cove where several underground rivers converge. It also has an impressive Mirador Lighthouse with the best views from its 131 ft (40 meters) height, then slide down a waterslide and finish with a dip in a natural pool or snorkeling in the inlet, plus enjoying unlimited food and beverages. Live this unforgettable experience in the Riviera Maya!
- • The tallest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves, bridges, and jungle trails.
- • Discover caves and underground rivers during different activities.
- • Tasty buffet lunch and non-alcoholic beverages to recover your energies.
- • Unlimited snorkel, food, and beverages.
- • Use of snorkel gear, lifejackets, and inner tubes.
- • Scenic Lighthouse to descend by a waterslide.
- • A refreshing river that flows into the astounding Xel-Há inlet.
Available: Xplor Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. At Xel-Há, kids under 4 years enter for free.
Minimum Age: 5 years for Xplor.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swimsuit, beach wear, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Park in Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities must be accompanied by a relative or friend at all moment.
- Certain activities are not recommended for soon to be moms or people with a heart condition, fear of heights, back problems or with a weight greater than 300 lbs (136 kg. For the zip-lines, the minimum required height is 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Xel-Há opens all year round from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Some Xel-Ha activities might have restrictions or are not recommended for pregnant women or guests with a physical condition.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.