Xplor Fuego - Xoximilco Package
At night, the fun is even great in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
Live a night full of great emotions in Xplor Fuego, where fire comes to life and invites you to enjoy the most fun adventure activities in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Fly over the jungle on the tallest zip-lines, explore underground rivers aboard a raft or by swimming, and drive an amphibious vehicle through the jungle illuminated by torch fire.
Take the opportunity to enjoy a great party at Xoximilco. Travel the canals of the park in a traditional trajinera, accompanied by an entertainer who will take you through an experience full of live music, a tasting dinner, and an open bar on board. Come and enjoy a unique night at Xoximilco!
At Xoximilco, Trajinera’s capacity is subject to change due to official regulations because of the contingency.
- • Glide by the tallest zip-lines in Riviera Maya as the night falls.
- • Swim or paddle a raft by underground rivers full of stalactites.
- • Explore the jungle and torched-lit caves on an amphibious vehicle.
- • A tasty BBQ-ribs buffet to recover your energies is waiting for you.
- • A party onboard traditional Trajineras.
- • Open bar wit tequila, beer, and flavored waters.
- • Tasting dinner with Mexican specialties.
- • Cheerful live music for dancing.
Available: Xplor Fuego from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xoximilco Monday to Saturday. Registration starts at 7:00 p.m. end tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
Minimum Age: 5 years.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A circuit of seven zip-lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Nighttime Trajinera ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open bar of beer, tequila, rum, and vodka, with soft drinks and aguas frescas.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana and marimba.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes, and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Fuego Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swim suit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing.
- Bring a towel and an extra change of clothes.
- Use a hat or cap and sunglasses.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego opens Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to changes due to official regulation.
- The minimum age for Xplor Fuego is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths.
- If you have a heart condition, fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, or get dizzy easily, or a weight over 300 lbs (136 kg), certain park activities are not recommended.
- At Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your protection and make sure you are comfortable with your harness, there is a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Registration at Xoximilco is from 7:00 p.m. and the 3-hour tour ends at 11:00 p.m.
- Each Trajinera have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- The minimum age at Xoximilco is 5 years old (must be accompanied by an adult at every moment).
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.