Xplor Fuego - Xichén Deluxe Package
A zip-line adventure and a voyage to the past in a great package!
Feel the excitement of gliding by zip-lines under the stunning starry sky at Xplor Fuego. The seven zip-line circuit includes the tallest one in the Riviera Maya, get ready for an exciting splash at the end! You can also explore the jungle in an amphibious vehicle and descend through caves illuminated by fire. To end this terrific adventure, enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet.
Discover the majestic Chichén Itzá, one of Mexico's most impressive archaeological sites. Accompanied by a certified guide, you will get to know the most representative buildings and some of their secrets. In addition, there will be a visit to a beautiful cenote nearby and you will have the opportunity to enjoy an exquisite buffet meal at La Casona de Valladolid.
- • Glide by the tallest zip-lines in Riviera Maya as the night falls.
- • Swim or paddle a raft by underground rivers full of stalactites.
- • Explore the jungle and torched-lit caves on an amphibious vehicle.
- • A tasty BBQ-ribs buffet to recover your energies is waiting for you.
- • Discover Chichén Itzá with an expert certified guide.
- • Visit an astounding cenote.
- • Includes a tasty buffet lunch with beverages at La Casona de Valladolid.
- • Transportation from your hotel included.
Available: Xplor Fuego from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xichén Deluxe Monday to Saturday.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price..
Minimum Age: 5 years for Xplor Fuego.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A circuit of seven zip-lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Activities at Xplor Fuego Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swimsuit, beach wear, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- For Xichén Deluxe Tour, confirm the departure point and hour.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego opens Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to changes due to official regulation.
- The minimum age for Xplor Fuego is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths.
- If you have a heart condition, fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, or get dizzy easily, or a weight over 300 lbs (136 kg), certain park activities are not recommended.
- At Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your protection and make sure you are comfortable with your harness, there is a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum weight of 288 lbs (136 kg). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Xichén Deluxe Tour is available Monday to Saturday, the departure time depends on your hotel’s location.
- The tour is about 12 hours long, including transportation time.
- Does not include the locker rental at the cenote’s premises.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.