Xplor Fuego - Xenotes Package
The best Riviera Maya adventures in one package!
Dare to live an unforgettable nighttime adventure at Xplor Fuego, a great park in Playa del Carmen that will take you on a thrilling journey as the sun sets. Drive an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, fly on zip lines under the starry sky, explore the underground world of the Riviera Maya by swimming or paddling a raft in stalactite rivers. To replenish your energy, enjoy the unlimited buffet included in your Xplor Fuego admission.
Immerse yourself in the heart of the jungle with the cenotes in Cancun at Xenotes, enjoying nature and the mysticism of four different cenotes, each with its own exciting activities to spend an unforgettable day in a unique environment. Descend by rappel, slide on zip lines to a refreshing water landing, explore the water with swimming, take a kayak ride, and relax on a floating tire.
- • Glide by the tallest zip-lines in Riviera Maya as the night falls.
- • Swim or paddle a raft by underground rivers full of stalactites.
- • Explore the jungle and torched-lit caves on an amphibious vehicle.
- • A tasty BBQ-ribs buffet to recover your energies is waiting for you.
- • Visit four types of cenotes in one day at an exclusive tour.
- • Discover the native tales related to the cenotes.
- • Enjoy a tasty picnic with a cold beverage amid nature after exiting the last cenote.
- • Reduced groups for a better experience.
Available: Xplor Fuego from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xenotes Monday to Saturday; transportation between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Children: From 6 to 11 get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price
Minimum Age: 5 years old. For Xenotes is 6 years.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A circuit of seven zip-lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Activities at Xplor Fuego Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swimsuit, beach wear, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- For the Xenotes Tour, please confirm the departure point and time.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego opens Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to changes due to official regulation.
- The minimum age for Xplor Fuego is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths.
- If you have a heart condition, fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, or get dizzy easily, or a weight over 300 lbs (136 kg), certain park activities are not recommended.
- At Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your protection and make sure you are comfortable with your harness, there is a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Xenotes Tour is available Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum age recommended for Xenotes is 6 years of age. For the zip-lines, it is required to have a minimum height of 4.6 ft (1.40 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use of life jacket is mandatory in every water activity.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price for Xenotes (must present an official I.D. to the tour operator when boarding the transportation).
- Take a shower before entering a cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- Xenotes tour is not recommended for people with heart or lung conditions, back problems, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or that suspect of being pregnant.
- Please notice that the cenotes are in the middle of the jungle and there are not paved roads to reach them.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.