Xplor Fuego - Xel-Há Package
Enjoy the Riviera Maya adventure and nature!
Enjoy your stay in the Mexican Caribbean to the fullest by getting the Xel-Há and Xplor Fuego combo. Experience days full of excitement and connection with nature in these two spectacular parks in the Riviera Maya.
Xel-Há is an impressive Natural Wonder located south of Playa del Carmen, with beautiful landscapes and unique attractions. Descend on an inner tube through the river that flows from the world's largest underground network, until you reach its stunning inlet. The Xel-Há entrance allows you to enjoy unlimited snorkeling, food and beverages.
At night, immerse yourself in the most exciting nighttime adventure of Xplor Fuego. The park is illuminated with torches, creating a magical atmosphere to explore paths through the jungle and descend into caves to swim or paddle a raft through underground rivers. You can also drive an amphibious vehicle or slide down a zip-line circuit under the starry sky. Take advantage of the opportunity to live this one-of-a-kind experience!
- • Glide by the tallest zip-lines in Riviera Maya as the night falls.
- • Swim or paddle a raft by underground rivers full of stalactites.
- • Explore the jungle and torched-lit caves on an amphibious vehicle.
- • A tasty BBQ-ribs buffet to recover your energies is waiting for you.
- • Unlimited snorkel, food, and beverages.
- • Use of snorkel gear, lifejackets, and inner tubes.
- • Scenic Lighthouse to descend by a waterslide.
- • A refreshing river that flows into the astounding Xel-Há inlet.
Available: Xplor Fuego from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. At Xel-Há, kids under 4 years enter for free.
Minimum Age: 5 years for Xplor Fuego.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A circuit of seven zip-lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Fuego Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swimsuit, beach wear, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego opens Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to changes due to official regulation.
- The minimum age for Xplor Fuego is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths.
- If you have a heart condition, fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, or get dizzy easily, or a weight over 300 lbs (136 kg), certain park activities are not recommended.
- At Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your protection and make sure you are comfortable with your harness, there is a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Xel-Há opens all year round from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Some Xel-Ha activities might have restrictions or are not recommended for pregnant women or guests with a physical condition.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.