Xplor Fuego – Xcaret Package
Visit two outstanding parks in the Riviera Maya!
As the sun sets, embark on a limitless adventure at Xplor Fuego, where fun and excitement will make your night an exceptional moment. Torches light up the park, creating a unique atmosphere to explore the trails that wind through the jungle. Descend into caves and swim or paddle in a raft through underground rivers, drive an amphibious vehicle, or glide along a zipline circuit under the stars.
If you want to experience the best of Mexico, Xcaret is the perfect place for you. Here you can enjoy the nature and culture of our country while you traverse its beautiful underground rivers or visit must-see places like the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Aviary, and the Butterfly Pavilion. When night falls, secure your seat to witness a formidable staging at the Grand Tlachco Theater, Xcaret Mexico Espectacular.
- • Glide by the tallest zip-lines in Riviera Maya as the night falls.
- • Swim or paddle a raft by underground rivers full of stalactites.
- • Explore the jungle and torched-lit caves on an amphibious vehicle.
- • A tasty BBQ-ribs buffet to recover your energies is waiting for you.
- • Swim by Underground Rivers.
- • Enjoy visiting the Aviary, Butterfly Pavillion, and the Coral Reef Aquarium.
- • Experience the largest show in the country, Xcaret México Espectacular.
- • Discover the best of the Mexican culture in one place.
Available: Xplor Fuego from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations. Xcaret Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Minimum Age: 5 years for Xplor Fuego.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.*. At Xcaret, kids under 4 years enter for free.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A circuit of seven zip-lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (opening June, 2023)
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD)
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Fuego Park are recommended for children from 5 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult at all time). NOTE: for some activities, it requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- For your visit, bring a swimsuit, beach wear, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
- Your sunblock, repellents, and sunscreens should only contain titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or purchase photos of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego opens Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to changes due to official regulation.
- The minimum age for Xplor Fuego is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths.
- If you have a heart condition, fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, or get dizzy easily, or a weight over 300 lbs (136 kg), certain park activities are not recommended.
- At Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your protection and make sure you are comfortable with your harness, there is a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Xcaret opens all year round from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities must be assisted by a relative or friend at all time.
- At Xcaret, the snorkel gear rental has a 10 USD price (requires a 20 USD refundable deposit). For the visitors who purchased the option with lunch included (Xcaret Plus), it comes with the snorkel equipment rental (a 10 USD deposit is mandatory).
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.