Toboganxote (coming soon)
The only 5-in-1 waterslide in the world is at Xplor Riviera Maya
Included in your admission
Welcome to the brand new attraction at Xplor, the most visited zip-line park in the world! A giant waterslide is waiting for you, the only 5-in-1 that exists in the world, is at Riviera Maya.
Toboganxote combines four different types of descent. You will start at 135 ft (41 m) tall on a raft for four people to enter the sphere as you move like a pendulum until reaching the exit towards the wave and getting to the tallest point before going down to the whirlpool. After spinning, you will be shoot to the 72-ft vortex, which is the largest in Latin America, and zigzag sliding until getting to the wave pool. Enjoy a big waterslide in Cancun and Riviera Maya that will bring you huge emotions. Also, you can enjoy without limits of the best wave pool in Playa del Carmen.
For your protection, each raft will carry four guests; the maximum weight per guest allowed is 220 lbs (100 kg) and the descent is for about one minute and 15 seconds.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 4 ft or 1.2 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 4 ft (1.2 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. Life jacket is optional.
- Each raft is for 4 people. The maximum weight per visitor is 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, a heart condition, asthma, fear to heights, or pregnant women. Also, people that had drank alcohol or took any drug, cannot enter.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to carry mobile phones, cameras, selfie sticks, or any other object. Only cameras that can be attached to the helmet can be used.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.