Amphibious Vehicles (ATVs)
Discover the mysteries of the jungle!
Included in your admission
Be the driver of your own adventure illuminated by the fire of hundreds of torches that guide you through the mysteries of the jungle to cross caves, grottos, and hanging bridges.
On board a John Deere Amphibious Vehicle, you will start the tour on a circuit through the jungle of Xplor Fuego. Take the wheel and explore the paths through the vegetation where you will come across some points where you can show off your driving skills, remember that the important thing is the journey, not the speed.
From flooded points where the tires of your Amphibious Vehicle will serve as propulsion, just like on solid ground, to descending through grottos and caves torch illuminated. Along the Amphibious Vehicles circuit, you will find different photography spots that we will indicate in advance so you can be ready and smile for the camera. Have a night of adventure at Xplor Fuego!
Hours: 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.6 ft or 1.1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.6 ft (1.1 m).
- The use of a helmet and safety belt is mandatory. Only people 18 years of age and older can drive and it is mandatory to show a valid official I.D. as proof of age.
- The vehicle is for two adults and two children.
- Guests must drive with caution and stay inside the vehicle during the tour.
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure or pregnant women.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.