Slide through a hammock zip-line into a refreshing cenote
Included in your admission
Zip-lines are probably the signature activity of Xplor. Hammocks are the signature resting method of the Riviera Maya. When you take the best of both and put it into an original activity, the Hammock Splash happens. Hammocks, cenotes and zip-lines in a single activity. Adventure, nature and tradition in a single splash!
The Hammock Splash is also a great activity for those who are getting second thoughts about flying up to the highest zip-lines. It’s a lighter activity that’ll give you the confidence you need to hop on to the next circuits and have a lot of fun while you do so!
Besides, after the water landing in the refreshing cenote, you’ll be leaving the activity through a small cavern path that’ll give you a taste of the prehistoric environment that surrounds you. At Hammock Splash, explorers will find an original mix of the things that best represent the Riviera Maya and Xplor! Just like all other activities, you’ll be able to take part in it as many times as you want.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 3.3 ft or 1 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 3.3 ft (1 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. Only one person per hammock is allowed and must have arms within the it at all time.
- Underage must be under an adult supervision during the activity.
- The maximum weight to participate is 300 lbs (136 kg).
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, claustrophobia, or pregnant women.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.