Tour the paths of the jungle!
Take the wheel in an exciting adventure on board amphibious vehicles driving across hanging bridges, discovering the inside of caverns and caves and exploring the roads of the Mayan jungle.
- Two circuits of 3 miles (5 km) each.
- Only explorers 18 years and older can drive.
- Maximum capacity of the vehicle is 2 adults and 2 children.
- A valid I.D. must be presented to enjoy this activity.
- Equipment and safety elements: helmet and John Deere amphibious vehicles.
- The vehicles are equipped to get wet without affecting the operation of the engine.