To make the most of Xplor, here are some tips of what a good explorer should bring to the Park.
Wear bermuda shorts as the harness might be uncomfortable if you use only your swimsuit.
For your own comfort, wear a t-shirt that can get wet. Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and a towel. You can keep all your personal belongings in the lockers.
All activities at the Park involve getting wet, this is why we recommend using a swimsuit all the time during your stay at Xplor.
Wear special water shoes or any footwear as long as it can get wet, and can attach to the ankle so it won’t fall off during the activities. If you don’t have shoes that can adapt to these requirements you can purchase them at Xplor’s shops.
The park doesn’t offer any towel service which is why it would be suitable for you to bring one with you, as well as a change of clothes for when you leave the Park.
You can help us preserve and take care of our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only use sunblock, sunscreen and insect repellent containing titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products.
Your safety is our top priority.
Xplor has modern and cutting edge equipment and the highest security standards, which is why our visitors should only worry about having lots of fun. Also you will be attended at all times by highly qualified personnel to guarantee your safety.
- Two adjustable straps unfolded in a three-step mechanism.
- A two-inch safety clasp.
- Two adjustable straps with two-inch safety clasps.
- Average weight of vest: 16 oz (450 g).
- Minimum weight capacity: 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Maximum weight capacity: 551 lbs (250 kg).
Harness Petzl Pandion
- An adjustable, compact and light harness, very popular in mountaineering and other adventure sports.
- A unique single tie-in point situated at the top of the Dyneema® belt system ensures excellent wear resistance.
- A half-inch stainless steel cable with a diameter of 2.8 x 7.4 in (7 x 19 cm) and a resistance of 180 kg/mm.
- Average weight capacity for a one-person raft: 330 lbs (150 kg).
- Average weight capacity for a double raft: 529 lbs (240 kg).
- Paddle weight: 8.8 oz (250 g).
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 in (30 x 15 cm).
Helmet Petzl Ecrin Roc
- Solid and fully adjustable.
- It’s made up of a robust polycarbonate casing for better shock-absorption.
- Thanks to its many vents (14), it’s comfortable and very well reinforced.
Rope Petzl Axis
- Extremely resistant polyvalent semi-static 11 mm rope.
- Certificate CE EN 1891 type A.
- Knot Resistance: 21 kN.
- Resistance to the sewn end: 24 kN
- Force of impact (factor 0.3): 5.1 kN
Pulley Petzl Trac
- Double pulley with fixed side plates and washers made of stainless steel which can be used on zip-lines that work on both cable and rope.
- Integrated VERTIGO karabiner.
- Resistance to traction: 20 kN.
John Deere Amphibious Vehicles
- Capacity to hold two adults and two kids.
- Equipped with seat belts for everyone.
- Front and rear bumpers for protection.
- Reinforced door.
- Protective ailerons for tires.
- Big capacity to adapt to the environment.