Be ready to live a night of adventure exploring from the heights, through the jungle and inside the planet.
Open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Xplor Fuego is a thrilling adventure full of adrenaline on Zip-lines, Amphibious Vehicles, swimming and riding on Rafts over Lava Rivers, discovering ancient caverns and caves in an underground world, and gliding on a hammock into a cenote. The most intense nighttime adventure!
Xplor Fuego is an all inclusive Park where you can enjoy an exquisite BBQ ribs buffet and many other delicious meals, as well as unlimited non-alcoholic beverages to quench your explorer’s thirst and hunger.
Come to Xplor Fuego to unleash your intrepid nature!
- Fly over the jungle at nightfall on the tallest Zip-lines in Riviera Maya.
- Paddle on Rafts and Swim in underground Lava Rivers.
- Drive an Amphibious Vehicle through the jungle, surrounded by torches of fire.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet and non-alcoholic beverages.
- If you purchased online you have access to the special ticket booth.
- A nine Zip-line circuit which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Circuit of 3.4 miles of jungle and caves driving an Amphibious Vehicle.
- Swim in the 437-yard Lava River inside ancient caves.
- Underground River Rafts of 580 yards paddling with special hand paddles.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, chocolate and fresh flavored waters).
- One locker for two at your disposal.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms available during your visit.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego is open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m
- The minimum age recommended for Xplor is 5 years. Ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation is included only if out add it at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.