Be ready to discover an adventure from above, the surface and inside the Earth!
Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fly over the jungle on Zip-lines, swim across an ancient river, paddle with your hands on board fun Rafts, drive an Amphibious Vehicle through the jungle, explore an underground world among caverns and impressive rock formations, and enjoy a unique activity at Xplor, an incredible Hammock Splash into a cenote.
Xplor is an all inclusive park (no alcoholic drinks) where you can taste original and delicious beverages, as well as delight with an exquisite buffet available whenever you want, every time you want.
Whether flying, driving, swimming or paddling at Xplor, you can have thrilling experiences that take fun to the extreme.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance) which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through jungle paths and flooded caves.
- Rafts through an underground river paddling with special hand paddles.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor is open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.