Be ready to discover an adventure from above, the surface and inside the Earth!
Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fly over the jungle on Zip-lines, swim across an ancient river, paddle with your hands on board fun Rafts, drive an Amphibious Vehicle through the jungle, explore an underground world among caverns and impressive rock formations, and enjoy a unique activity at Xplor, an incredible Hammock Splash into a cenote.
Xplor is an all inclusive park (no alcoholic drinks) where you can taste original and delicious beverages, as well as delight with an exquisite buffet available whenever you want, every time you want.
Whether flying, driving, swimming or paddling at Xplor, you can have thrilling experiences that take fun to the extreme.
- Access to the special ticket booth if you purchase online.
- Two circuits with 14 Zip-lines in all.
- Two circuits of 3.1 miles of jungle and caves driving an Amphibious Vehicle.
- Rafts through two River circuits paddling with special hand paddles.
- Stalactite River of 430 yards to swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh water).
- Buffet meal.
- One locker for two at your disposal.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Fly on the highest Zip-lines in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Feel the speed driving an Amphibious Vehicle through the jungle.
- Cross the underground world by swimming or paddling.
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor is open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in (130 cm) and 27 in (70 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.