We advise you to wear bermuda shorts as the harness might be tedious for those wearing only bathing suits or very short shorts.
Due to the nature of our activities and the constant contact with water, we advise you to wear a swim-suit during your stay at our park.
For your own comfort, it would be most ideal for you to wear a t-shirt. Do not forget to bring a change of clothes with you as well as an extra towel. You can put all your personal belongings in our lockers.
Help us protect the marine wildlife by using a sunscreen that is 100% biodegradable. Under NO circumstance can a sunscreen be used in our parks if it contains ANY of the following ingredients : Benzophenone, Octyl metoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene, Octinxate, Ethylhexyl, Homosalate, Benzophenone, Hexyldecanol, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethyl apramide, Cetyl dimethicone, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylcarbamate.
We advice you make use of your swim-shoes or any shoes that can stick to your ankle so as to make sure you don’t lose them during the time you spend with us.
The park doesn’t offer any towel service which is why it would be suitable for you to bring one with you. A change of towel to dry yourself before you leave our park, is also advised.
• 2 adjustable straps unfolded in a three-step mechanism
• A 2-inch safety clasp
• 2 adjustable straps with 2-inch safety clasps
• Average weight of vest : 450 grams
• Minimum weight capacity: 40kg.
• Maximum weight capacity: 250 kg.
Helmet PETZL ECRIN ROCK
This helmet is solid and fully adjustable.
It’s made up of a robust polycarbonate casing for better shock-absorption. Thanks to its many vents (14 in all), it’s comfortable and very well reinforced.
Harness PETZL PANDION
An adjustable Harness, compact and light, very popular in the Alpine region and in raids.
A unique single tie-in point situated at the top of the belt system Dyneema ensures excellent wear resistance.
Rope PETZL AXIS
This is a Polyvalent semi-static rope, 11mm that is extremely resistant.
• Certificate: CE EN 1891 Type A
• Knot Resistance : 21kN
• Resistance to the sewn end: 24kN
• Force of Impact (factor 0.3) : 5.1 kN
A Stainless steel ½inch cable with dimension of 7x19cm and a resistance of 180kg/mm.
Pulley PETZL TRAC
This is a pulley lined with fixed side plates and washers made of stainless steel, which can be used on zip lines that work on both cable and rope, with an integrated VERTIGO karabiner.
• Resistance to traction: 20Kn
• Average weight for a one-person raft: 150 kg
• Average weight for a double raft: (2 people) 240kg
Amphibious John Deere
• Capacity to hold 4 passengers
• Equipped with 4 seat-belts
• Front and rear mudguards for protection
• Reenforced door.
• Protecting ailerons for tires.
• Big capacity to adapt to the environment
• Paddle Weight – 250grms
• Dimensions : 30cmx15cm
Certificates and Brands
Safety Standards Certificate
Safety Standards Certificate Zip Lines 2010, 2011 from Challenge Towers for the ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology)
Safety Standards Certificate
The Safety Standards Certicate 2010-2011 was given by international agencies TUI (Holland) and First Choice (England)
• IAAPA 2009 Best Public Relations Campaign
• IAAPA 2009 Best Outdoor Advertising Campaign (shows and buses)
This is the brand that hides behind quality, enforcement, reliability and security guaranteed by our amphibious vehicles.
Great Place to Work®
Rather than offering services or programs, the best places to work are those which foundations are build on their employees’ daily experiences. Workers feel they can do their jobs well in places where:
• THEY TRUST the people they work for
• They are PROUD of what they do
• They APPRECIATE the ones with whom they work
The Distintivo H® is a formal recognition given to all service providers in the restoration industry (food and drink) who offer high standards of hygiene and who meet a set of requirements, most important of which are training participation and compliace with the SECTUR recognised expert's advice.